The Newsletter for Astrocade Users
- May 4, 2003
- Updated Astrocade related links page.
- March 28, 2002
- Added Added to Machine Language docs:
- Astrocade Z-80 Mini-course
- Nutting Manual - Searchable pdf version
- Machine Language Manager docs for Astrocade cartridge
- Added issues 4 and 5 to volume 4 of the Arcadian.
- August 20, 2001
- Many, many changes. Will list them all very soon. For now, look around.
- June 16, 2001
- Added three more issues to volume 5 of the Arcadian.
- June 15, 2001
- Added the first seven issues of the Arcadian volume five. That's another one-hundred-twenty pages, including BASIC and Machine Language articles/tutorials.
- I've also scanned in the remaining five issues of volume five; these will be arriving on this site in about a week. Other newsletters have been scanned in, but they need some serious cleanup work before I post them here. I have been getting asked questions that are answered in the pre-release of the Astrocade FAQ-- so I am going to be releasing that soon (version 2.8x). I worked with Rob Mitchell on this updated text-only version of the well known HTML Astrocade FAQ by Lance Squire.
- February 26, 2001 - Some visitors to Bally Alley have had questions regarding the PDF format. Well, one can view PDF files with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Others want to know why I chose the PDF format. Finally, some problems downloading PDF files does exist on this site. Read about the problem (and work-around) here.
- February 24, 2001 - Added Cursor vol. 3 issues 2 and 3. That taps out my resources for Cursor and The BASIC Express. Do you have additional issues not posted here? Please contact me if you do.
- February 15, 2001 - I have been granted permission from Robert Fabris to post issues of the Arcadian, so I have added an Arcadian button to the miscellaneous page. I posted five pages that were sent out before the first issue.
- November 10, 2000 - Added three more Astrocade manuals to the Miscellaneous page (See Bally On-Board ROM Subroutines, Home Video Burn-in Test (with source) and Bally Service Manual). Also added overheating warning to the title page (to alleviate poor Rob Mitchell's conscience).
- November 5, 2000 - Added two more Astrocade manuals and a Z80 programmers sheet to the Miscellaneous page (See Nutting Manual (thanks to Frank Palazzo for scanning this in and Rob Mitchell for pointing it out), Z80 Programmer's Sheet, and Cursor's Bally System Description).
- October 27, 2000 - Added more Astrocade related links (mostly related to Z80 assembly programming) to the Links page.
- October 26, 2000 - Added some Astrocade links (patents and Virtual Astrocade) to the Links page. Also added the Peek n Poke Manual.
- October 25, 2000 - Fixed some html errors that didn't allow Netscape users to view the files. Thanks to Lee Seitz for pointing the problem (and the fix) out to me.
- October 22, 2000 - Completely revamped site. Site can now be reached at www.ballyalley.com as well. Added many new pieces of documentation. A Picture of the 16K Blue Ram and various pictures of the 16K Viper 1 are now online.