SFC Volume III
SFC Orion Pirates
SFC Volume II
SFC Volume I
Fleet Dock 13
Link Back to Us!
Mission Name: When to Say When![ Back to the Community Mission Reviews Index ]
Created By: Jim
Download When to Say When
I tend to agree with Kire. I was smart too and once I found that the initial ships were not between me and my goal, I just went hell bent for leather to retrieve both the legendary officers, headed for a border (knocked off 2 ships to that point - I LIKE Klingon D5L's !) and hung around there until I was getting pretty beat up and surrounded. I then crossed the border.
I had opted for a legendary weapons officer just prior to this mission - so the additional one was a waste, but cool idea none the less. If the enemy ships could be started closer to the planets to make it more difficult to get to, I thinks that might toughen it up. Or an asteroid belt that slows
you down with debris.
Nice change though, I liked it! One of the few I'd like to try again to see how long I can hold out <g>!
I found this mission to be fun to play, and difficult to win unless you focus only on the stated goal to the exclusion of everything else. However, I feel the reward of TWO Legendary officers is too high (that's 400 points if you trade them in!) for the challenge of retrieving them. I feel guilty retrieving them.
These reviews are submitted to us by members of the Starfleet Command online community. The views expressed in all 'Community Mission Reviews' do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Starfleet Universe, the Xtreme Network or HearMe.
Send us Your Review!
If you'd like to send us a review of this or any other Community created Starfleet Command mission/campaign that you've played then here's some general guidelines!
That's all there is to it! :) We look forward to receiving your review!
- There is no set length for a review, but 1-2 paragraphs is a nice size.
- We won't post any reviews that contain bad language or flames against the mission creator or anyone else. So don't even bother sending it if that's what you're planning on doing ;)
- Don't send in reviews of Official Starfleet Command missions. We only want reviews of missions that have been created by members of the Starfleet Command community!
- Be sure and include in the email your name/nick/handle you'd like to be credited as, the name of the mission/campaign you're reviewing and the creator(s) of the mission/campaign.
- Unless requested by you in your email, your email address will be printed with your review. So, if you want your email address left out of the review, then please tell us! :)