SFC Volume III
SFC Orion Pirates
SFC Volume II
SFC Volume I
Fleet Dock 13
Link Back to Us!
Mission Name: Good Deed Reversed[ Back to the Community Mission Reviews Index ]
Created By: Jim
Download Good Deed Reversed
Well, here we've got a real nice mission from Jim. You're going after a Gorn cruiser and, as a bonus, you'll also get to shoot two Fed cruisers and a Fed Dreadnought. It's real fun to play. There's just one small point of criticism. There's no BPV limit. Last night, I started an early era campaign, and I got it as my third mission. I was flying a BH at the time. I'm not a guy to pass on a challenge but one BH against four heavier (AND later era) ships... I'll admit I ran as fast as I could for the nearest border. To fully enjoy this mission, I suggest you only copy the script into your folder once you've got a reasonable fleet.
These reviews are submitted to us by members of the Starfleet Command online community. The views expressed in all 'Community Mission Reviews' do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Starfleet Universe, the Xtreme Network or HearMe.
Send us Your Review!
If you'd like to send us a review of this or any other Community created Starfleet Command mission/campaign that you've played then here's some general guidelines!
That's all there is to it! :) We look forward to receiving your review!
- There is no set length for a review, but 1-2 paragraphs is a nice size.
- We won't post any reviews that contain bad language or flames against the mission creator or anyone else. So don't even bother sending it if that's what you're planning on doing ;)
- Don't send in reviews of Official Starfleet Command missions. We only want reviews of missions that have been created by members of the Starfleet Command community!
- Be sure and include in the email your name/nick/handle you'd like to be credited as, the name of the mission/campaign you're reviewing and the creator(s) of the mission/campaign.
- Unless requested by you in your email, your email address will be printed with your review. So, if you want your email address left out of the review, then please tell us! :)