Next chapter hope you enjoy ! The problems with Zelda Main character: Zelda *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ It felt good that she was at this Contest. "Now I can finally proof that I am not a helpless little child anymore." Zelda said to herself. "You never were Zelda" Zelda looked behind her and saw Link. "What are you doing here?" she replied stunned "Well I came to visit you, so how do you like it here?" "I' m just glad I'm not the only girl around here." "Well it almost looks like you are." Link replied irritated "What do you mean with that? " "You saw Marth looking." "Well let Marth look, I think it's kinda flattering that people are looking at me Tee-Hee!" Zelda giggled "So long if they don't touch you, it's ok with me." "I would never cheat on you, my Linky-poo" Zelda kissed Link on his cheek that made him feel better, Marth better stayed of her she was the only person that could understand him. And if Zelda and him broke up it would never be the same. "Hey Zelda, should I buy you an ice scream?" Zelda smiled "Sure but next time it's my turn to buy you an ice cream." "What ever you say princess." It was Morning, Zelda slept in Link's bed. She had an annoying headache, she looked at Link who was still sleeping… she heard also a voice that came from the TV, "Ganondorf you idiot it's morning your not gonna watch television in the morning are you." Zelda shouted Zelda could here some growling "It's 1:00 PM" O no, Mario's game already started "Shit, Link wake up it's already 1 o'clock." "What? A damn couldn't Mario just woke us up? Damnit" The couple ran fast to the stage where Mario had his fight with Pikachu, Mario definitely won the battle and Peach was hugging him. "huff.. huff…sorry Mario I wasn't there." Link said while still catching some air "Sorry? Don't worry Link, I sure won't miss your battle." Mario laughed and so did Peach "DAMNIT YOU CHOOSE ME?" "Isn't that lovely Link your next against" Zelda looked at the sign, "Ow against me! Well isn't that sweet" "Mario I am so gonna kill you." "Well you promised me to watch my match and you didn't let's say this is a pay back time ok?" Link growled "Bastard" "Well Peach and I first thought about you and Ganondorf. But we knew already you and Ganondorf would fight until the end." Zelda: "well I'm glad you choose me, still want to have your title Link as the best fighter from Ssb? Then you have to fight on your highest level." Zelda smiled and laughed at the same time. Link didn't like it, not at all he didn't wanted to hurt Zelda, Zelda was everything for him , but his title he and Mario were the smash champions last year. He didn't wanted to loose his title, but Zelda also wanted a rough battle. "Okay Zelda, your gonna get a battle you'll never forget." Finally he accepted me as a worthy warrior, I'll teach Link a lesson that he'll never forget." Zelda smiled at him but it wasn't just the sweet smile it was a mean smile. "The match is over 3 hours and be there Link." Mario laughed ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Ganondorf: "Sow Link and Zelda are gonna battle each other in the highest level… hehehehehe.. fools this is gonna be entertainment… Bowser: "You think so?" Ganondorf: "Of course you idiot, it's Zelda and Link! There a couple and if they broke up then there is no one left to save Zelda from me!" Bowser: "Ow I never saw it like that way! But wouldn't your team split up and you'll get disqualified?" Ganondorf: "Did you just had to spoil my pleasure?" Bowser smiled Ganondorf sighed, of course he wanted to see the 2 pairs attack each other and broke up, but he didn't want to be disqualified, he liked melee it was some thing different then that boring Hyrule. "Ok I'll talk to them." Ganondorf sighed again. Ganondorf walked out of the game room, and went searching for Link it was easy tho, he could here him shouting to Mario what an ass he was to put him and Zelda up in a match. "Why the shouting Link?" Link looked behind him and shocked it was his earth enemy. "Like you care." Link replied with full anger "Look Link how I would love it to see you two attack each other, don't screw it up with her. If you do will be disqualified and I don't want to go back to Hyrule that fast." Link could here in Ganon's voice he meant it, and he was right if he and Zelda screw it up, then the Zelda team will fall apart and they'll get disqualified. But he knew Zelda's gonna be rough at him, she's gonna fight with everything she has to offers. And he promised her that he would do the same. While Link was still thinking about this dilemma of his. Marth and Roy were training with Zelda. Marth had a good time with Zelda and so did Roy, she was an amazing girl. She had magic that was terrific it was strong and powerful, and when she transformed in her other altar she was fast. "Let's have a little pause ok?" Zelda huffed she was fast tired, but yeah with all that magic and those moves. Zelda grabbed some cookies out of her bag. "Who wants some Goron cookies?" "Me!" Marth replied fast he was starving he hadn't eaten for 5 hours. "Tee-hee, take so many if you want." Marth took a lot and ate them fast. They were good. "And are they good?" Zelda smiled "Ow yeah, can I have more?" "Sure!" Roy and Marth ate the whole bag of cookies. They were so good! Specially when you didn't ate for like 5 hours. Zelda laughed "They were meant for Link but he's not around. Those are his favorites" Roy and Marth paused "For Link?" Great just great I just ate Link's favorite cookies and when he figures out that he and Roy ate it all, he sure went to me and kicked my ass, seeing he's always blaming on me. Marth thought and sighed. "Uh Zelda?" "Yes Marth?" "Did you know Link's being an ass to me?" "He is? Why?" "Well uhmm.. When I saw you for the first time I looked stunned because of your beauty " Marth blushed "Ow and he probably noticed it right?" Zelda blushed too but she knew it wasn't right she was already engaged with Link. "Yeah." Marth replied sadly "Now Link and I are like enemies." "Well I'll go and talk to him about this!" Zelda stood up and ran of "bye Marth." While Zelda was running, she knew Marth had a little crush on her, she knew what the problem was. Link was fast jealous even when men from her age just Whistle at her he already had a reason to kill them. But she had to admit Marth was cute, he had this cute baby face and sparkling blue eyes. So did Link but even when Marth looked mad they probably looked adorable too. But still he wasn't really her type, she just knew him a couple of day's and knew Link already 7 years. And she just felt more saver with Link then with Marth. She stopped running, she saw Link talking to Ganondorf? Seems like young Link was there too. "Did I missed something" "We have to quit this match Zelda." Link said it in a sad tone like he still wanted to play the match. But Zelda knew Link he just didn't want to fight her. "And do you have a good reason?" Zelda replied with anger, she was annoyed. "Well we could get disqualified if we play with full power." Ganondorf: "if you haven't noticed Zelda, you can die in the hospital." like he cared if she went to the hospital and died. He probably would laugh his ass of "Like you care Ganondorf." "Let's just say I still want to be in Melee" "Please think about it Zelda, this is just the beginning." "Link, you still have an half an hour to train your self, be prepared." With those words Zelda left the team. "I knew she didn't wanted to cancel the match." Link sighed now he had to fight Zelda, it wasn't a problem with Ganondorf or Dark link, but Zelda that was different not only was Zelda a girl it was the girl he loved.