SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 9 - Let the fun begin Speaker: "go!" All of the vehicles shoot off. Speaker: "and Raphael takes the lead followed by Bio Rex." Raphael: "I gotta shake this guy some how." At that moment he is passed by Captain Falcon, Falco, and Lily Flyer. Raphael: "oh great!" Raph slams on the buttons then he shoots out a laser beam. Raphael: "whops I could be disqualified if I do that." Raph speeds up next to Dai Goroh. Dai Goroh: "your not starfox, you must be taking that arwing for a little spin." Raph: "why don't you get off the road." Raph and Dai begin to bump each other onto curves. Falco: "why is Raph all the way back there, the arwings are faster then that." Bio/Rex: "hello birdy, so your falco I've heard so much about your flying skills." Falco: "so why don't I show you what I'm made of." Falco spins the arwing knocking Bio Rex off of the arena. Falco: "that takes care of that." Raph speeds up and catches up to captain falcon and Falco. Captain Falcon: "I see you decided to catch up." Raphael: "when it comes to fighting and racing you would be surprised what a turtle can do." Luigi's Mansion Eddie Brock: "so this is the foyer, um I say we go find Yoshi." Mario: "but first we have to find there weaknesses." Luigi: "um, so fire and stabbing them didn't work." Eddie: "I think it's time to fight fire against fire." Mikey: "you got a plan?" Eddie Brock: "I'm working on it, first we'll need some ice." Luigi: "I'll feel the poltergust 3000 up with some right away." Mario: "Link you follow him to the kitchen to make sure he isn't attacked on the way." Link: "ok, Luigi let's go." Link and Luigi wonder through the dark halls through the dinning room to the kitchen." Link: "good we made it undetected." Luigi fills the poltergust with ice. Luigi: "let's head back to the others." The two walk back into the foyer where they are surrounded by zombies. Eddie: "let's even the odds up some." Eddie turns back into venom. Venom: "now, freeze them all!" Luigi runs over and starts freezing the zombies. Mikey: "now I get venom's plan, more now burn them with your fire." Mario fires them all up. Venom: "Link think fast." Venom tosses all of the zombies at Link and he slices them all to pieces. Venom turns back into eddie. Mario: "so after freezing them then unthawing them." Luigi: "they where weaker." Eddie Brock: "exactly." A note comes from under the door. Link: "I got it." Note: "you may of one this time but next time you will all meet your doom." Luigi opens the door to see someone ridding off on a horse. Link: "that's not Gannondorf." Mario: "I bet we'll soon find out." Bowsers castle Bowser: "great job, you two are much tougher then I thought." Spyro: "Thanks for giving me the powers to blow out, electricity and ice." Bowser: "yes and Flame has the ability to fire out bubbles and asset." King Boo: "yes thanks to my powers." Flame: "king boo, so how do you fit into my family?" Bowser: "he is just a friend of mine cousin." Spyro: "well it's nice to meet some of flames other cousins." King Boo: "enough talk you must head to the training chamber at once." Flame the Dragon: "you got it, Spyro let's go." F-Zero races Speaker: "there almost at the finish line, only 4 vehicles remain in the race, the two arwings, Captain Falcon, and the vehicle that is a mystery even to myself" Falco: "great I just have to pass Captain Fal." Captain Falcon try's to run Falco off of the arena. Raph speeds up and knocks the two to the side. Raphael: "the finish line I Win!" at that moment the Mystery vehicle passes Raph and gets to the finish line first. Raphael comes in second, Captain Falcon 3rd, Falco 4th. Falco: "darn I would have gotten first if that guy wouldn't have." Raphael: "hey, come out now our I will break your ship open." Everyone stands there as the vehicle door opens. A Lion creature jumps out, no older then 14, only wearing some green army pants, with dark brown spiky hair. The lion take his helmet off. Creature: "my name is Ka-Lion." Raphael: "what kind of a name is that?" Captain Falcon: "you must be a new racer, a young one to you don't even have a mane yet" Ka-Lion: "spear me your questions I don't have time to talk with losers." Ka/Lion quickly jumps into his ship and fly's off Captain Falcon: "we have to follow him, the next race takes place at Meteor Stream." Falco: "well what are we waiting for let's go" The three of them follow behind Ka/Lion. Bowser's Castle King Boo: "it looks like your training is complete dragons" Flame: "you kidding, I wouldn't even have called that a warm up" Bowser: "it seems you two are ready." King Boo: "you must destroy the Bounty hunter Samus, the two mario brothers, android 17, Link, Eddie and his Symbiote, the Starfox team, and don't forget the Turtles, but leave Leonardo alive." Spyro: "with pleasure." To be continued.