SuperStar Smash bros.Z - Episode 5 The Unknown Bowser: "come my son we must return back to the castle at once." bowser JR: "yes sir." Back on the streets. Fox: "falco lets head back to the ship, we have to get some more weapons." The two hop into there arwings, and fly back up to great fox. Raphael: "look the portals are closing up." Mikey: "is that a bad thing or a good thing?" Mario: "I really don't know at this point." Luigi: "look it's." a smoke bomb comes down knocking them all out. Later. Android 17 opens his eyes to see Fox standing there. Fox: "what are you doing laying on the ground and where are the others?" Android 17: "I don't know where they are, all I remember seeing is a blue dinosaur throwing a smoke bomb down at us." Falco: "so you woke up alone." #17 turns around to see falco and a couple others. Falco: "this is Krystal, Slippy, and Samus." Slippy: "nice to meet you." #17: "great, more animal creatures." Falco: "hey watch it." Fox: "we don't have time to waste, we better split up." Samus: "I'll search over near the north." Fox: "men these days, I said groups you will go with the android, Slippy you come with me, and Falco and Krystal will search over in the west." They all split up. on the roof tops. #17: "your suppose to be some kind of bounty hunter, so why do you let fox boss you around, are you being paid to help?" He gets no response. #17: "ok, so are you a male or female, are you a creature like fox?" he still doesn't get a response. #17: "so much for." Samus: "I thought I heard something." They jump onto a building and look through a window. Mario: "let us go." Luigi: "what do you want this time." Mikey: "ah, he's like Agent Bishop with the glasses and all but as a Yoshi." Boshi: "don't get me confused with that lame brain, I have brought you all here to compete in my next racing tournament." Raphael: "then why are we tied up?" Boshi: "because if I said your racing for team Boshi." Yoshi: "no way!" Boshi: "that's what I thought you might say." Boshi places brain devices on everyone's head. Link: "I don't really know how to drive a cart." Boshi: "don't worry you'll learn." Mikey: "wait I'll be part of Boshi team." Raphael: "what." Mikey: "so how about taking these chains off." Boshi: "with pleasure." Boshi takes his chains off. Mikey: "I can't believe you where that easy to fool." with that he kicks boshi to the ground. Boshi: "guards!" Many other Yoshi's run in. Mikey: "oh great." Boshi: "now what do you plan to do, there's no one to help you." #17 and Samus jump down. #17: "that's where we come in." Boshi: "destroy the three of them." To Be Continued.