SuperStar Smash bros.Z - Episode 4 Return Home "Ill carry link" Luigi said picking him up. "look a portal." Falco said. "let's go." Mario said as they raced toward the portal that was closing. They all jump through the portal and land back in mushroom kingdom. They stand up to see three creatures. "You guys made it out to." Leo said. "Hey green guy, you want to introduce yourself and your friends?" Fox asked crossing his arms. "I'm Leonardo, this is Raphael, Donatello, and Mikey." Leo said hugging his bro's. "Nice to meet you all, I am Fox Mccloud, and this is Falco." Fox said. "Sweet who's ships are these!" Mikey yelled. "There not called ships, there called arwings, as in ours." Falco said with a grunt. "Mikey why don't you just keep your mouth shut." Raph said. "Well none of you really know what's going on do you?" Mario asked. Everyone shrugs there shoulders. "We have lots to do, come on." Mario said. On a near by building. "Yes, Leonardo is here, everything is going according to plan. Extra bonus, his brothers and some other guys." Bowser said. "Papa, when are you going to tell me what's so important about Leonardo?" Bowser Jr. asked. "In time son, in time." Bowser said as he began to laugh. To be continued.