SuperStar Smash bros.Z - Episode 2 The Abandoned The 6 warriors land on the streets of what appears to be network. The portal they came through closes. "Oh great, now what." Falco said looking over at Fox. "We'll divide into groups of three, Luigi and Link will come with me." Fox said. Luigi, Link, and Fox run off to find another portal. "Well fella's, I guess we better go to the west." Mario says. "I'll take lead." Falco says with proudness in his voice. "What happened at this place, it looks like it was nuked up or something." Yoshi exclaimed. "All of these buildings are around, but no people." Mario said rubbing his chin. "This place is a Rec, let me radio Krystal" Falco said as he looked down at his transmitter. "Mario how are we going to get home?" Yoshi asked walking up to Mario. "We'll find a way." Mario said. "No response, we must be in another universe." Falco said looking up into the sky. "There's gotta be someone around who could give us directions." Mario thought to himself. "I don't know, but we should give this place a look around." Falco said. Fox's Group. "We have to find a way out of here." Luigi said with a cold shiver. "Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice laughed in the near distance. Fox pulls out his blaster. "Who's there." Fox said holding his weapon tight in hand. "It came from over there." Luigi said. "No it was that way." Link said disagreeing. "You two must have hearing problems, it came from that way." Fox said. "Fine we'll split up, and regroup back in ten." Link said. The three of them run in different directions. "I know I'm right and I can, ah." Fox said as he ran into some web. Fox does his best to get free. He uses all of his strength to wiggle free, but all his attemps fail. "Oh great, I can't reach phone, which means I can't radio falco for back up." Fox said. Down another street. "I thought I heard something in that building." Link said. Link cuts the door knob off and walks inside. "It's coming from down stairs." Link said as he slowly made his decent. Mario's group. "Look another portal." Mario said. A young male falls to the ground. "I escaped that place." He said. Falco points his blaster at there visitor. "Who are?" Falco asked. "You dare point a gun at me, take this!" 25 seconds later. "What was suppose to happen?" Mario said confused. "My powers there gone, where am I?" He said. "First off who are you?" Yoshi asked. "My names Juunanagou, but you can just call me Android 17." He said. Is Android 17 a friend or an enemy, read on to the next episode to find out.