SuperStar Smash bros.Z - Episode 1 The Awakening Portals It was a dark and rainy day at the mushroom kingdom. "Um, it hasn't been this rainy in a long time." Luigi said looking up from the ground. "Luigi look on the bright side, after all this rain clears up there will be a nice big rainbow." Mario said trying to lighten up his brother. "Sure, that will be later some time, what do we do in the meantime?" Luigi asked crossing his arms. "Luigi you need to relax, we have a day off to sit back and relax and your complaining." Mario said. "Let's just go watch some T.V." Luigi said standing to his feet. "Now your talking." Mario said walking after him. Mario grabs the remote and flips through some of the channels. "Could we just watch something please." Luigi asked. Mario stops it on the news channel. News/Reporter: "The tournament portals of the past and feature are opening, there are also other portals that we have never seen before." "What, the portals shouldn't open this quick, the super smash bros. tournament isn't for another month." Mario said jumping up from the coach. "They also said there where some new portals opening." Luigi said. "I say we go check it out." Mario said. Luigi and Mario run out the door and see many portals in the sky. "Mario." Yoshi said as Mario turned to face him. "It's Yoshi." Luigi pointed out. "There's portals all over the place." Yoshi said with a tense voice. An arwing comes flying out of one of the portals and lands right in front of the three of them. "It's Fox Mccloud." Luigi said. "What's going on, there's portals here and back at." Fox said as he is rudely cut off by Mario. "Yah, do you think there are invaders?" Mario asked. "I really don't know, let me radio for back up." Fox responded, then he used a device attached to his arm. "What's going on?" Yoshi said to himself. "Falco, the portals leads to the mushroom kingdom, tell Krystal and Slippy to stay put." Fox communicated. "I say we jump through one of these portals and see what's on the other end." Luigi said ready to jump in. One minute later Falco's arwing lands next to Fox's. "I brought some company." Falco said. Link jumps off the right wing. "Anyone have an idea what's going on?" Link asked. An asteroid from space fires down sending them into a portal. What will happen to them, find out in the next episode of SuperStar smash bros.Z.