BCU main page Bridge Commander Universe
...welcome to the new world.

FAQFAQ  RanksRanks  RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Staff SiteStaff Site    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Offical forum for the Bridge Commander movies:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bridge Commander Universe Forum Index -> BC General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Dante Leonhart

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Zodiac: Pisces

Post Posted: 01-02-2007 12:39 AM Post subject: Offical forum for the Bridge Commander movies:

Before I say anything let me first send out a special thanks to the guys over at BCS for setting this up for me and allowing me to leech their forum space.

http://bcscripters.us.to/forums/index.php

If you have any questions or comments about the show, feel free to post them here. You no longer have to clutter up bcfiles' comment section. Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions you want implimented in the next show, PLEASE go right ahead and post them! Remember, this show is only this good because of your ideas and comments and rest assured that I WILL credit you in the movie for whatever suggestion or idea you recommend that gets implimented.

Also, you can go here for the production status of the next show and see how close it is to completion as well as any updates.

Want a part in the show? Feel free to post and apply! I'm always looking for more actors and if you're at least as good as the guys in the show, then I can definately use you! (Unforunately, I can't pay you... just give you your 15 mins of fame ^_^)

There's also a forum to make requests for advertisements. If you're a modder and need any kind of an advertisement video or introduction of any kind, there's a forum specifically for that. Or even if you just want me to throw together a nifty music video for you, I'll do that too! (Its my specialty)

There will also be a FAQ posted about how to make your own movie if you want to and even a COMPLETE walkthrough of Episode II and how to duplicate every external angle in the show.

PLEASE feel free to come by and register. I take suggestions very seriously (even critical ones.) I would love to hear from you guys.

Dante Leonhart

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Zodiac: Pisces

Post Posted: 01-27-2007 11:20 PM Post subject:

Hey! Just a quick note:

We've moved our forums to

http://team-exalt.com/forums/

So please update your bookmarks if you linked to BCS!

Thankee! And thanks to the folks at BCS for giving me a quick stay!

Also, we are mirrored on CA!

http://dgproductions.jconserv.net/index.php