Chapter 5 REVIEW ME!!!!!!!!!!! Bowser vs Ganondorf ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Everybody was at the cafeteria, except Peach and Zelda. Mario and Link (like always) had a little contest “who can eat the most” And like always everybody placed there bets “How ridiculous” Ganondorf looked how the two man were eating like pigs it discussed him. Ganondorf smiled “time to bring the princesses” he whispered to himself . While Ganondorf was sneaking away, Link had lost the race and everybody who betted on Link were quit pissed. “And the victory goes to Mario!!!” Bowser claimed and shouted to the halls. “What victory?” Peach yelled in the cafeteria. Everybody was quiet and sat down there were two princesses in the cafeteria and they didn’t looked so sweet like they always did. “Who betray us.” Samus whispered to Bowser, Bowser looked around “O brother” Bowser knew Ganondorf didn’t liked food fights or playing with your food and he was missing in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was so quiet that you could here the high-heels of Peach and Zelda. Link and Mario just starred around they knew they were doomed with these too princesses. Zelda grabbed Link pointy ear “Come along sweetheart” Zelda’s accent wasn’t so sweet or nice it was more irritated. “well excuuuuusseee me princess.” And so they left. “And Mario did you lost or won your food contest.” Peach asked “Uhmm won sweetheart and guess what I did all for you!” Peach smiled “YOUR THE BEST!! Wooo I love you” Everybody shouted and screamed of happiness again. Ylink: “I feel sorry for my older self.” Roy: “That’s the life with a female, Link you can’t life with them, but you can’t life without them.” At the apartment of Link, Ganondorf, Bowser and Mario. While Ganondorf was standing (and no he’s not taking the dog for a walk or the big stuff no he just wants to hear there argument) in the toilet hearing all the arguments with Link and Zelda “Woohoo this was the best feeling ever” Ganondorf thought, yet he thought again “No wait this is the second best feeling” He thought of something dirty which is above 18+ and smiled like a idiot (perve -_-) “Mister look at your tunic it’s all dirty you can’t use the kokiri tunic any longer for the melee competition.” “Well I can use my white one” “No that’s only for important things.” “Well it’s now important” Link grumbled and walked away “MISTER WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!” “Geeez I’m just going to the toilet.” “hah to the toilet what an idiot” Ganondorf thought but he didn’t thought of it that HE was in the toilet. Link pulled to the door-handle but it was locked. “Weird, How can the toilet door-handle be locked if no ones there.” “Ohhh crap I’m in the toilet” Ganondorf thought there was no way out he just had to open it and tell Link some stupid excuse. He saw the news paper of melee that was just in handy for now. Ganondorf opened the door-handle and Link opened the door. “Excuse me Link I was reading the news paper, while I was doing how do you call it again a shit?” “Well step back, I need to take a piss and a shit” Link locked the door view seconds opened it again “uhmm are you done reading that” he pointed to the melee news paper. Ganondorf: “uhh yeah” Link: “Good” grabs and pulls the news paper out of Ganondorf’s hand and locks the door again. Bowser ran into the apartment “Ganon-dude why did you betray Link and Mario?” Ganondorf: “simple Bowser my brother because I hate that freaky kokiri wanna be. And what’s with the dude?” “Dude everybody hates you now you shouldn’t have done that your gonna and up like jigglypuff.” Ganondorf: “Mewtwo doesn’t hates me, he thought it was quit ridiculous him self too. Come on what’s so funny eating your self to death? I mean you don’t think it’s “COOl” or funny do you?” Ganondorf looked at bowser. If he said yes to Ganondorf, Ganondorf would ignore him for the rest of his life and would think of him as a fool. And he didn’t wanted to loose his old friend they have been threw so many things at the very most beginning of nintendo. But back there Ganondorf was Ganon and Bowser was king koopa. But they still were only in different styles. “well? You’ve been starring at me like about 5 minutes.” Ganondorf looked at Bowser again it made bowser feel like a complete idiot. “No” Bowser looked at the ground. Geeezz Ganon never bossed me around back there but since he was Ganondorf there bound to each other wasn’t friendly anymore Ganondorf was high class, smart, evil, powerful and in a human shape and was king of all red hair females and there was not one man in the tribe, and that made him a king or a god for the tribe. Link finally went out of the toilet with a big smell behind him. Ganondorf: ”I am so out of here, Bowser are you still coming to the game center?” “No, NO! I WON’T LISTEN ANY LONGER TO YOU! YOUR BOSSING ME ALL AROUND THINKING I’M DUMB OR STUPID.” That made Bowser feel a lot better. But when he looked at Ganondorf’s face it made him feel a lot dumber, Ganondorf just grinned at him. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY??” Link and Zelda have been starting to watch too they stopped their own argument for this. “First things first” Ganondorf replied “you don’t have to shout at me I mean I’m right in front of you and second yes you are dumb and stupid. You’ve been defeated by a plumber! If I’m bossing you around well don’t hang out with me then. Maybe you can be friends with that plumber of yours” With those angry words Ganondorf left the apartment and went to the gaming center. Bowser looked at Link and Zelda who pretended they didn’t heard a thing of there arguments. He sighed, Ganondorf probably becomes great friends with Mewtwo and then he was number one looser. Bowser went to his crappy bed. “Uhmm your not down because Ganondorf dumped you as friend are you?” Link laughed “Link!” Zelda looked angry at Link “Come on Bowser, Ganondorf is a dork your to good for him.” “You mean that?” Link: ”Of course she means that but that’s because everybody’s to good for Ganondorf.” Zelda: ”yeah he’s a retard, you should be friends with Marth or Roy I mean there are so many characters to be friends with. “O Can I hang out with you guy’s then?” “Uhmm we wouldn’t be good friends with you really.” Link replied fast “right Zel?” “yeah hehehe I mean we do really weird stuff and uhmm we only hang out with our self, right Link?” “you are absolutely right Zelda. Well we gotta go see yah later!” Link and Zelda grabbed some money and ran off.