SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 8 - The Summoning Bowser: "well is the machine ready my little kooplings?" a Koopa: "no boss, we need a little more time." Bowser: "hurry it up would you." King Boo: "with this machine we will be able to find the greatest fighters from all time to help us win the Tournament and defeat our enemies." Bowser: "I can't wait until it is finished." Fox's ship Fox: "hey guy's where is my arwing?" Krystal: "shouldn't it be with the other arwings?" Fox: "that's where it should be, and where's Falco and Raphael?" Donatello: "um, last time I saw them they where watching the F-Zero channel." Fox: "oh no!" Deep in space Raphael: "oh yes, where finally here." The two land the arwings and head up to the sign in desk. Falco: "excuse me, we would like to sign up for the F-Zero races." Clerk: "I'm sorry you two are late, we don't except late entries." Raph pulls out one of his Sai's. Raphael: "well we didn't fly all this way for nothing." Clerk: "I will call security." Falco: "let's just forget it Raph." Raph put is sai away. Captain Falcon: "is that you Falco, I remember when me and you faced Fox in the super smash tournament." Falco: "yah, we lost to." Clerk: "oh, I see your friends of Captain Falcon, I'll sign you both up immediately." Raphael: "we saw you win your match on TV, you where great." Captain Falcon: "nice to meet you, and your name is?" Raph: "Raphael, as you can see I'm a turtle." Captain Falcon: "I bet your the opposite of that when your racing." Raphael: "you'll see." Clerk: "you can take your vehicles over to the starting line now." Falco: "sure thing, Raph let's head over." Captain Falcon: "be prepared we have 4 optical arenas to drive on." Raph: "I am so going to enjoy this." The two jump into the arwings and fly over to the starting line. Speaker: "ladies and gentle men we have an extra bonus, two arwings from the Starfox team are here, not only that they say Falco is an ace pilot." Raph begins to load up the engine. Speaker: "drivers get ready, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!" Luigi's Mansion Luigi gets out his poltergust 3000. Mario: "luigi I don't think it's ghost's." Link: "what was that at the end of the hall." Eddie Brock: "it looks like, wait there's a couple." Link: "Gannondorf must have sent them, there zombies." Luigi: "well looks like the poltergust 3000 will not be needed." They all turn around to see a zombie, it snatch's Yoshi. Mario: "take this." Mario shoots a fire ball at the zombie but nothing happens. Link pull out his sword and try's to cut the creature but his sword could not rip through the skin. Luigi: "run." They leave yoshi behind. Eddie Brock: "what about Yoshi?" Link: "if they where out for blood they would have finished him already." Mikey: "we'll make a plan then go and rescue Yoshi." Bowser's castle Bowser: "is the machine done now." a Koopa: "yes sir, it is ready to be tested." Bowser: "let's give it a go." King Boo: "no let me, I know how to operate the machine." Bowser: "ok search the galaxy for two, um let me see." a Koopa: "how about a Koopa mixed with a dragon like yourself." Bowser: "great idea little one, but forget part Koopa how about the two greatest dragons." King Boo: "alright here goes nothing, find me the two most skilled and powerful dragons of all time." Two dragons are warped into the room in 35 seconds. Bowser: "wow there so puny, but this will have to do." Spyro the Dragon: "who you calling puny, hey where am I?" Flame the Dragon: "um, who are you?" Bowser: "um, um, I'm a great uncle of yours." Spyro: "how did we get here?" Bowser: "I brought you here, there are two certain plumbers that have planned to come to your lands to take over." Spyro: "they have to go down." Bowser: "now your talking, ha ha ha ha ha ha!" To be continued.