SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 7 - Exploring Fox: "well, I guess you four can head back up to great fox with us." The starfox team along with Donatello, Raphael, Android17, and Leonardo head up into space. Mikey: "well I hope they have fun training up there." Mario: "come on guy's I have a lot to show you." Eddie Brock, Mario, Luigi, Mikey, Link, and Yoshi head back to Peaches castle. Mikey: "wow this place looks pretty cool." Luigi: "see on top of the roof, when the tournament begins we get to fight up there." Link: "so Eddie, that is your first name right?" Eddie Brock: "well actually it's Edward Brock, but people just call me Eddie." Mikey: "I'm going to beat everyone at the tournament, after all I am the battle nexus champion." Yoshi: "what's a battle nexus?" Mario: "ask your questions later where going into the castle." Toad opens the door. Toad: "hey Mario, the Princesses is not here at this moment." Luigi: "tell her we stopped by." Toad: "sure thing luigi." They here a big bang. Eddie Brock: "it's coming from the city." Eddie Brock turns back into Venom, then he webs off into the city. Luigi: "let's follow him." Mario jumps on yoshi and they race after venom with the others not to far behind. When they finally meet up with venom, General Scales is there also. General Scales: "well well, the mario brothers." Luigi: "you have no right destroying the city." General Scales: "I am looking for Fox Mccloud, would you happen to know where he is?" Mikey: "we'll never tell you." Link and Mikey run over to attack but then two raptors jump from behind general scales and attack the two. Mikey and Link easily defeat there opponents. General: "well, you two are tougher then I thought, but I will destroy you all in battle." Venom: "you, you dare to challenge Venom!" Venom runs over and punches General scales through a car then webs him back then kicks him into a near by lake. Venom: "you thought you could defeat me?" at that moment General Scales Jumps out of the water and kicks venom into yoshi sending them both onto a pile of Mushrooms. General Scales: "give fox a message, I will be in the Revolutionary Super Smash Tournament, so tell him to prepare." General Scales begins to laugh as he disappears into the air. Venom: "no he got away!" Link: "it's ok you will get another shot at him in the tournament." Venom transforms back into Eddie Brock. Eddie: "ok I'll defeat him then." Yoshi: "we'll probably see boshi at the tournament also." Mario: "knowing boshi we'll probably see him sooner." Luigi: "we better begin our training, let's head to my mansion to begin." A week passes as they train for the tournament. Luigi: "I say we take a break." all the lights go off in Luigi's mansion. Luigi: "oh great, there here." On Great Fox. Raphael: "me and you have gotten close since I've been here, so." Krystal: "I don't think so Raphael, I know what your going to ask." Raphael: "if you change your mind my room's two doors down, Don are you almost done with my shell arwing." Donatello comes from under the plane he is working on along with Slippy. Donatello: "give us some more time Raph, it's not like your helping." Raph: "great." Raph flips through the channels and finally comes to a stop on the F-Zero racing. Raph: "woh." Falco: "Leo was just teaching me a little about the way of the ninja, what are you watching?" Falco soon becomes interested in the F-Zero channel. TV.: "oh and he misses the curve Captain Falcon wins again, remember if you would like to enter the F-Zero races you could earn the respect of being the greatest flyer." Raph turns the TV off. Raph: "you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Falco and Raph smile at each other. 5 minutes later fox comes out of the shower with a towel on. Fox: "where's Falco and Raphael, and where's my arwing?" To be continued.