SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 6 - Bowsers partner Mikey: "I'll take the, ah shell there's to many of them." Samus: "just take what you can get." Samus fires a missile off scaring off all of the Yoshi's, except Boshi. Boshi: "well I see I underestimated my foes." Boshi clicks a big red button on the remote he is holding. Then a big door opens. Boshi: "meet Boshster." Boshi jumps into a giant robot that looks like him, equipped with many weapons Samus shoots another missile but this time Boshi crushes it with the Boshster. Android 17: "what is that thing made of?" Mikey: "I don't know, but we have to take it down." Before mikey could act he is blasted by a laser from the Boshster eyes which sends him through a wall. #17: "my turn." he runs toward the machine but is quickly stomped on. Samus shoots her chain at the robotic yoshi but it grab's her chain with it's mouth and swings her to the ground. Boshi: "yes!." When Boshis looks down he is kicked by Mikey then #17 punches the chest. Samus: "move out of the way." Samus blasts Boshi and the Boshster through the wall. Boshi: "well I see the ropes have turned on me." Boshi jumps out of the window. Mikey: "something tells me we haven't seen the last of him." #17: "so I guess we better untie the others, hey where did samus go." Fox: "that's just her style, you'll get use to it." Bowser's castle. Bowser: "now get out of my face, I don't really have time for failure." a Koopa: "yes sir." someone else enters the room. Bowser: "who dare's to enter without Knocking!" bowser hears someone laughing. Bowser: "well well, King Boo what brings you to my castle?" Boo: "hello bowser, I think me and you are after the same thing." Bowser: "and what might that be?" Boo: "Mario of course, and his new friends." Bowser: "what's in it for me if I help you." Boo: "to see mario bow at your feet." Bowser: "ha, I can do that without you why have you really came?" Boo: "Gannondorf has formed an alliance with some guy called Shr, that's all I got." Bowser: "what do you mean that's all you got?" Boo: "one of my minions was in a battle then died trying to tell me who our new foe is." Bowser: "why where you battling Gannon?" Boo: "it's not really anything you need to know, so what about my offer?" Bowser: "you've got yourself a deal." Boo: "now let me tell you of our other enemies" Bowser: "what there's more?" To Be continued.