SuperStar Smash bros.Z - Episode 3 Friends and Foes "Android 17 huh, so who do you work for, Samus?" Yoshi asked. "I'm from the DBZ universe, what is this place?" #17 asked. "We were wondering if you knew." Falco said crossing his arms. "I think it's safe to put your gun away, I'm on your side, for now anyway." Juunana said walking passed them. "First we should regroup with the others." Mario said. Fox's group. "Ah, is anyone there? I wonder who put this web here." Fox said as he heard the same laughing from earlier. Fox can hear something slowly coming down towards him. His body tenses up as it get's closer. "Who are you?" Fox said as he saw a creature hanging upside down on web. The creature leaps off of the web. "Your not who I was waiting for." It said. "Who are you, and what do you want?" Fox said as the creature approaches him. "I am Venom." It responds. The creature turns into a man. "I'm Edward Brock, me and the Symbiote make Venom." He said. "What!, now you've just lost me." Fox said. "You could be of help." Eddie Brock said to Fox as he cut his down from the web. "So what's your name?" Eddie asked. "I am Fox Mccloud." Fox said as they shook hands. Link. "Ok here I go." Link said as he approaches a door. Link kicks the door down and finds three more. "The noise is coming from the basement." Link said to himself. Link opens the last door and walks down the stairs. He sees a man working on some papers. "So you showed up, green one." He said. The man turns around. "Who are you?" Link asked. "Just call me Agent Bishop, your not the one who I was expecting." He said as he looked over at Link. "What are you doing?" Link asked. A creature jumps in between the two of them. "Well, well, the turtle Leonardo." Agent Bishop said clapping three times "Bishop, I knew I would find you here." Leo said. "Could someone fill me in on what's going on?" Link asked looking confused. "I can't have you two interfering, my new super soldiers will be unbeatable this time." Agent Bishop said. "This guy must be the bad of the two." Link thought to himself as he shoots his chain and throws his boomerang at agent bishop. Bishop grabs the other end of the chain and doges the boomerang twice. "You think you can beat me with these toys of yours." He said. Bishop swings the chain sending Link smashing through the wall. Agent Bishop fixes his shades back in place. "Good day Leonardo." He said. Then he throws a grenade at the building walls making it unstable. "It's going to come down, I have to get him out of here." Leonardo said running over to Link's body. Leo picks up Link and runs out of the building as it falls down. Fifteen minutes pass by. "There over there." Mario said. The whole gang is back together. "We have to get off this planet, it's going to explode." Eddie Brock said. "What are you talking about?" Leonardo asked. "We don't have much time to explain, come on." Eddie Brock said. Will they make it out in time?