SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 12 - The Evil alliance 10 foot Ninja's surround them. Link: "I'll take those five." Foot Ninja: "attack!" A foot ninja try's to kick Link but he does a back flip then he throws his boomerang at him, but the foot ninja slices it in half. A foot ninja comes from behind Link almost cutting him but Link puts his shield in the way. Link: "that's it." Link shoots his chain out, it busts through one of the foot ninjas shield and straps around his neck. Then Link pulls the ninja towards him, then he knees the ninja into the air. Link puts his chain away. Leonardo: "who wants to go first?" Leo runs over and kicks one of the foot ninjas knee inwards. making him fall to the ground. A foot ninja comes from behind and kicks Leo to the ground. The foot ninja swings his sword down at leo, but Leo blocks by putting his swords together. Leonardo: "I hope you like a shattered sword because your about to have one." Leo slices the foot ninjas sword in half then he kicks the foot ninja onto the ground. A foot ninja throws razor sharp ninja shurikens at Link. Link jumps up high into the air, as he descends to the ground he cuts all of the shurikens and catches the last one and throws it at the ninja's hand which makes him drop his sword. Link: "this is to easy." Link runs over and kicks a foot ninja which sends him flying into a ninja Leo just kicked. The two ninja's fall unconscious on the ground. Link: "Leo think fast." Link throws a bomb over to him, Leonardo quickly kicks the bomb over to the foot ninjas who are sent flying into the air. When they got back up they ran off. Link: "let's go get them." Leonardo: "no let them go, we have what we need." Leo picks up the unconscious foot ninja. The castle. Foot Ninja: "boss the warrior Link has returned." A chair turns around. Ganondorf: "great, everything is going as planned" Foot Ninja: "not really sir, he brought along a green turtle wearing a blue." Ganondorf: "Leonardo..., report this to Oroku Saki immediately!" The foot ninja bows to Ganondorf. Foot ninja: "yes sir." The foot ninja leaves the room. Ganondorf: "so the swordsman Leonardo has come as well, interesting." At Lon Lon Ranch. The foot Ninja awakes upside down. Foot Ninja: "where am I?" Leo: "in a tree, tied to rope of course." Foot ninja: "if you think I'm going to talk you've got another thing coming." Leo: "really." Leo turns around and cuts a tree down with one slice. Leonardo: "you still don't feel like talking?" Foot Ninja: "ok, ok just don't tell anyone I told you." Link walks over to Leo. Link: "come on there are still some Hylian's alive." Leonardo: "I'll be right back." Leo and Link walk up to the ranch. Malon: "so your Leonardo, welcome to the Lon Lon Ranch." Leo: "I'm glad to visit, so where are the rest of the hylian's?" Malon: "some of them are working as slaves at the castle, and some of them are towards the north planning to defeat Shredder and reclaim or lands back. Leo: "now I'm confused, I thought these lands where forgotten before the events of the wind waker." Link: "we don't expect you to understand Leo, we have traveled to a different time period after the events of the wind waker." Leonardo: "ok, not really helping but I kinda get it." Malon: "you two have to stop him, Link you must get the master sword if you are to defeat shredder." Leonardo: "after all he has the sword of Tengu." Link: "so Malon how has your father been?" Malon looks at link, then to the floor and shakes her head. Leo: "where sorry, they won't get away with this." Link: "um, I must retrieve the master sword." Leo: "what's that?" Malon: "those are the horses." Leo runs over along with Link. Link: "Epona, great she's in good condition." Malon: "Leo you might as well pick out a horse." Leo walks around the wooden fence and glances at the horses. Leo: "what's this ones name?" Malon: "we call him Dark Moon, but his name is Karu." Karu is a black horse with white hair on the, and close to his feet he's got some more white with brownish red eyes. Leonardo: "why do you call him dark moon?" Malon: "it was a dark night with a full moon when my father found him running up to our ranch." Leonardo: "I see, and the colors on him would explain also." At that moment Links fariy Navi shows up with the Dragon fly Sparx. Link: "Navi, it's good to see you." Sparx: "hello Link and Leonardo, I will assistance you both in your journey but then I must return to spyro." Leonardo: "ok, I'll take Karu." Leo and Link leap onto there horses. Link: "I'll see you later, navi let's go." Leo: "come on sparx we have to visit someone before we go." Leo walks the horse to the tree. Foot Ninja: "alright, the boss man Ganondorf." Leonardo: "what, he's part of this to?" Foot Ninja: "yah, there plan was to defeat Link then come after you and your brothers." Leonardo: "where are they now?" Foot Ninja: "at the castle, security is tight and you have to know the password to get in." Leonardo: "which is?" Foot Ninja: "shred head." Leonardo: "thanks, that's all I needed to know." Leonardo jumps onto his new horse, then he cuts the foot ninja down. Leo rides off with sparx flying beside him. Sparx: "Leo we need to go to Goron city and we must find Princess Ruto. Leonardo: "lead me in the direction." To Be Continued.