SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 11 - Return to Hyrule #17: "good, everyone's awake." Mikey: "watch out those two attacked us." Leonardo: "it's over Michalangelo." Luigi: "Leo, how did you get down from great fox so fast?" Leo: "after I woke up I used the new Turtle arwing to get down here." Spyro: "Bowser tricked us." #17: "we know, and we'll get him back for it." Mario: "I think we should see if the princess has returned." Link: "I would love to join you all but I must return home, and find out who that guy was." Leonardo: "I'll come to, you never know when you'll need back up." Link: "ok then, but I must warn you the lands outside of villages and towns can be very dangerous." Michalangelo: "you don't have to worry about Leo, he's a butt kicking teenage mutant ninja turtle." Link: "alright then, if your ready Leonardo we must go." Leo: "I'll see you guys later." Leo and Link run off. 20 minutes pass by. They come to a stop surrounded by tree's in a dark forest. Link: "here it is." link pulls out his Fairy Ocarina. Leo: "what's that for?" Link: "stand back." He plays a low tone for about a minute then a portal appears Leonardo: "cool, how did you do that?" Link: "I'll explain later, let's go." They both jump into the portal. They are teleported to the lost woods. Leonardo: "what's that music?" Link: "it's usually always playing, come on follow me" Leo and Link come to a stop at his old tree house. Link: "oh no, what happened here?" Leo: "I don't know, but it looks like there was a big battle." Link: "you could say that again, uh what was that." Leo pulls out his two swords and Link pulls out his sword. Leonardo: "who's there!" The figure try's to run off but Leo quickly jumps in front of them. Link: "wait, Leo it's ok he's on our side." Leo putt's his swords away and helps up the person Link: "Mido where is everyone else?" Mido: "I don't know what or who they where they just came and attacked." Leonardo: "did you get a glimpse of them?" Mido: "no, but they left this behind." Leonardo: "no, Oroku Saki the Shredder." Link: "who's that?" Leo: "an old enemy of mine, but what could he be doing here?" Link: "who knows, but we have to find him and take him down." Mido: "hah, like that's going to happen not when he has the sword of Tengu." Leonardo: "oh great, how did he manage to get it back?" Link: "we'll still be able to take him down right." Mido: "he already took down Zelda's armed forces." Leonardo: "Link we must go and see what there up to." Link: "Mido you stay here, we'll be back as soon as we can." Leo and Link run into the dark woods. Link: "wait, I think it would be better if we waited until the sun begins to rise." Leo: "yes, that would be a good idea, after all creatures tend to come out at night." Link lays under a tree. Leo: "you stay down here I will be up in the tree." Link: "let me tell you a story about the wind waker. The next morning. Leo is awaken by an owl. Leo: "ah, you scared me for a second there." Leonardo jumps out of the tree to see link playing a different song on his fairy ocarina. Leonardo: "what is the song you are playing?" Link: "Saria's Song, you like it?" Leo: "yah, so where should we look first?" Link: "let's head over to the hyrule fields." The two of them walk through the lost woods, on there way they find laying bodies and marks all over the tree's." Leonardo: "every thing is much more visible in the day." Link: "where here." They run through the tall grass but come to a quick stop. Link: "look over there." Leonardo: "those are foot ninja's I should of known they would be here." Foot ninja1: "who's there." Link: "get ready." Link pulls out his sword and Leo pulls out his two swords. Leo scrapes his swords together, making sparks. Leonardo: "Let's dance." To Be Continued.