SuperStar Smash bros.Z Episode 10 - The attack Luigi, Eddie, Link, Mario, Yoshi, and Mikey walk out of the mansion. Mario: "so after we ran off you escaped into the bone yard?" Yoshi: "yep that's where I went to." Luigi: "I say we regroup back with the others in the city." Mikey: "great idea." They all walk down into the city. Mario: "hey maybe later we can see if Peach has returned to the castle." Luigi: "we can do that." At that moment a fire blast stops the warriors in there tracks. Mikey: "who are they?" Spyro and Flame glide down from the tree. Flame: "so which two of you are the mario brothers." Luigi: "that would be me and him." Mario: "what do you want?" Spyro: "that's all we needed to know." Spyro rams mario through a tree then knocks link with his tail into the air. Mikey: "I guess there not friendly." Flame runs over and rams his horns onto mikey's stomach which knocks him out of breath, then he trips him with his tail. Luigi: "this has gone far enough." Luigi runs over to spyro. Spyro: "freeze!" Spyro freezes luigi. Flame walks over to the unconscious warriors. Flame: "we wouldn't have been able to beat them if it weren't for the help of King Boo's magic, and the super strength." Venom rushes over. Spyro: "well, it looks like we have one more challenger." Venom: "you little fools don't know what your up against." Flame and Spyro combine there fire blows, knocking Venom out. Flame the dragon: "my uncle will be so pleased, now let's find the rest of our targets." Starfox ship Fox: "I sure hope they find those two before my arwing gets, wrecked!" Leonardo: "I'm pretty sure they will, ah did you here that?" Flame and Spyro walk into the room. Spyro: "you must be Leonardo, and Fox mccloud." Fox: "what are you doing on my ship!" Flame runs over and jumps on fox's shoulders, then he wraps his tail around his neck. Leo: "no!" Before Leo could act Spyro tail whips him from behind knocking him unconscious along with Fox. Flame: "that was to easy, now moving on." Back at The mushroom kingdom. #17: "Fox I found a couple of the fighters badly injured, fox do you read me?" Samus: "we better move on, I don't think he is on the ship." #17: "where else could he have gone to?" Spyro and Flame jump down. Spyro: "maybe he's unconscious." #17: "so your the two who did this, what do you want." Flame: "our lands will be free of you." Flame and Spyro run towards samus and android 17. Samus try's to blast flame with a missile but he doges it. Spyro shoots fire at Juunanagou/android 17 but he leaps out of the way. #17: "take this!" he fires an energy blast at spyro which sends him to the ground. Samus throws a grenade at Flame which sends him flying over by spyro. Samus: "why have you two come here?" Flame: "my uncle bowser, said you wanted to take over our lands." #17: "what!." Spyro: "I knew it we've been fooled Flame." Flame: "I say we go back and." #17: "we'll deal with bowser later, first we have to wait for the others to awake." To be continued.