SFC Volume III
SFC Orion Pirates
SFC Volume II
SFC Volume I
Fleet Dock 13
Link Back to Us!
This section contains reviews of Community created Starfleet Command missions that have been submitted to us by, you, the Starfleet Command community!
# | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Last Updated on 02/23/00
If you're thinking about downloading some extra SFC missions but don't know which one's to get, then we hope this section will be of some use to you. Likewise, we hope that Mission Creators will find this useful so that they may gain extra feedback about their creations!
Reviews are categorized by Mission Name. Please click the corresponding letter:
Send us Your Review!
- Die Hard - Created by Jim - [Last Updated: 12/17/99]
- Fleet Action - Created by Roger Bacon - [Last Updated: 02/23/00]
- Frigate - Created by Jim - [Last Updated: 12/12/99]
- Intruder Alert - Created by Dave Ferrell - [Last updated: 01/03/99]
- Invasion! - Created by Roger Bacon - [Last Updated: 11/30/99]
- Limping Home - Created by Roger Bacon - [Last Updated: 12/21/99]
- X-Ships - Created by Roger Bacon - [Last Updated: 02/23/00]
If you'd like to send us a review of a Community created Starfleet Command mission/campaign that you've played then here's some general guidelines!
That's all there is to it! :) We look forward to receiving your review!
- There is no set length for a review, but 1-2 paragraphs is a nice size.
- We won't post any reviews that contain bad language or flames against the mission creator or anyone else. So don't even bother sending it if that's what you're planning on doing ;)
- Don't send in reviews of Official Starfleet Command missions. We only want reviews of missions that have been created by members of the Starfleet Command community!
- Be sure and include in the email your name/nick/handle you'd like to be credited as, the name of the mission/campaign you're reviewing and the creator(s) of the mission/campaign.
- Unless requested by you in your email, your email address will be printed with your review. So, if you want your email address left out of the review, then please tell us! :)