BCU main page Bridge Commander Universe
...welcome to the new world.

FAQFAQ  RanksRanks  RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Staff SiteStaff Site    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brag Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bridge Commander Universe Forum Index -> BC Multiplayer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

iamfromchina

The Captain that never got his own command
Warrior 3rd Class
Warrior 3rd Class

Zodiac: Capricorn

Post Posted: 05-10-2006 01:32 AM Post subject: Brag Page

Have you ever had a really cool moment in multi-player on BC, was it so cool that you wanted to tell everyone else about it.
Also is there some type of tactic that you like to use and would like to tell everyone about it so that they can marvell at you ingenuity.

D'Deridex

Romulan Flagship Class
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Post Posted: 07-02-2006 07:31 AM Post subject:

My tactic: Use the Romulan version of the Defiant. Cloak. Then decloak and fire like mad at my target from a close distance. Then I cloak before they can react.

"If I were human, I believe my response would be... Go to hell." -Spock

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

7th-0mega

Cadet 4th Class
Cadet 4th Class

Post Posted: 07-02-2006 07:48 AM Post subject:

^^ That tactic is banned on my server because the cloak doesnt deactivate weapons until completely disabled...

my moments...

1) 100% untargetted kill in a defiant Grin and i didnt kill just one person... 2 Akiras and had a defiant targetting me the whole time Razz

2) riding inside warbirds Grin

My tactics? Small and fast, fly close, keep changing direction, using pulse phasers you dont even NEED a torpedo lock... just keep pelting away and they wont even be able to lock torpedoes Razz hell, even with phasers you can do it Razz

Shinzon

CA Mod Team Member
Admiral
Admiral

Zodiac: Leo

Post Posted: 07-03-2006 12:30 AM Post subject:

my tactics... when im small, i usually increase power to the engines and decrease sensors by alot, fly in close, getting as much juice out of my weapons before im out of the firing arc. And I always try to stay to the ventral or dorsal side, preferrably ventral, less weapon coverage (it depends on the ship).

When I'm a large vessel, it usually means my weapons are strong enough, so I increase power to shields, and try to fire long-range, incase my enemy tries to use the same tactic i do when im a small ship Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AndrewJ

Cadet 4th Class
Cadet 4th Class

Zodiac: Scorpio

Post Posted: 09-26-2006 01:54 AM Post subject:

My main tactic.

There is no rules.

Hit them with all I have, fight them how I can if they are fast tractor beam if they use mines make sure they go down with them, if they are about to kill you ram them.

Either way do not go down and lay down and die you fight till the last phaser strip and core percentage is there.

So long as the ship was weapons I fight. Twisted Evil

Truestar

Cadet 4th Class
Cadet 4th Class

Post Posted: 10-03-2006 11:06 AM Post subject:

Well, I prefer the Sovereign in multiplayer but also enjoy a Galaxy and sometimes a Bird of Prey.

If I have a cloak, I use it. I ginore the "wuss" comments. Why not use a cloak if you have it?

Next, rotate those shields and phasers. By constantly rotating I'm always firing off a shot and my shields will hold out longer unless four tordpedoes hit.

Increase power the shields and weapons, and power to the engines. I generally reduce Sensors to 30%. I can find my targets easier when they are
closer this way, and it drains less on my main battery.