BCU main page Bridge Commander Universe
...welcome to the new world.

FAQFAQ  RanksRanks  RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Staff SiteStaff Site    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to make CG Sovereign work in mutiplayer..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bridge Commander Universe Forum Index -> BC Multiplayer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

[UFF]ENS_Dunivar

Cadet 4th Class
Cadet 4th Class

Zodiac: Capricorn

Post Posted: 07-28-2004 07:25 PM Post subject: how to make CG Sovereign work in mutiplayer..

how can u make it work to be able to get in other people's server due to script mismatch if i download the CG Sovereign and i tried and it don't work and i also have a problem not SEEING any blinking lights, i tried nanofx or BC Deluxe probably over 6 times and i just see colors there, the first time i tried it there was no blinkers.. it's a pain in the a** and it makes me jealous to see other players post nice screenies of their nanofx blinkers on their Galaxy and Sovs.. argh.. i'd just wish someone made just blinkers file to enable instead of having nanofx u know?.. just a single file mod to install to make light blinking is that all i want LOL.. ugh.. help? Confused

Profanity isn't allowed in this forum. - Jeff

jwattsjr

Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Zodiac: Taurus

Post Posted: 07-28-2004 08:20 PM Post subject:

The simple answer is you can't use CG's Sovereign and play online since it replaces the stock one. You can, however, use just the model by not installing the scripts. (Or by reinstalling the stock scripts if you have backups (scripts/ships/Sovereign.pyc and scripts/ships/Hardpoints/sovereign.pyc) and deleting the corresponding .py files.) If you're wanting to add the ship in addition to the stock Sovereign, look in this forum for info on how to add ships to multiplayer.

Your other question is one I don't readily have the answer to, but it's been covered already. You should be able to find the answer by using the search engine.

[UFF]ENS_Dunivar

Cadet 4th Class
Cadet 4th Class

Zodiac: Capricorn

Post Posted: 07-28-2004 09:08 PM Post subject: oh?..

how do i install it and make it work to play online then? Can u give me steps to understand.. i would like to attempt it.. blinker lights yes it's a problem.. i'm still researching and trying to find a solution. I wish someone made a file just for blinkers to have.. I wonder if someone will ever make a mod where u can actually walk around the bridge and actually go down decks or beam aboard your friend's ship and meet lol.. that would be awesome sorry off the topic just wishful thinking lol.. anyways i'd appreciated the help though Smile

Sovvy

Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Post Posted: 08-11-2004 07:28 PM Post subject:

Quote:
I wish someone made a file just for blinkers to have.. I wonder if someone will ever make a mod where u can actually walk around the bridge and actually go down decks or beam aboard your friend's ship and meet lol..

Wont Happen, Sorry. You want that get Elite Force.