BCU main page Bridge Commander Universe
...welcome to the new world.

FAQFAQ  RanksRanks  RulesRules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Staff SiteStaff Site    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a few Questions for the team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bridge Commander Universe Forum Index -> BC Bridge Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Post Posted: 08-17-2007 05:15 AM Post subject: a few Questions for the team

Uh, so I tried lookin in the FAQ and all I see is "asdf"... didnt really help me.
However, I read over in BCC that you guys do not release your files in Max.
I guess I want to respectfully ask why?
Reason being: I am working on a for-myself project in my spare time, just to play around, and I could really use a Bridge model. you're guys' models are superb, and why reinvent the wheel. Obviously there is no way to import a NIF, so I was going to ask if the MAX files of a few certain bridges could be released.
Is this a community wide choice? are there bridge modellers who wouldn't mind release Max files, even if in a controlled manner (ie: not to the general public, but to a discreet few with the understand it shan't be distributed, honor system type deal)?
I don't really know who to talk to about this: I have tried contacting the artist for the bridge I am looking to use, but I cannot seem to contact them.
Any help anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the time,
~Rob

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger